ABCOMRENTS.com is a proven leader in providing technology rentals and services for clients across the United States. Over the past 28 years, ABCOMRENTS has sustained significant growth year over year by providing the highest level of service to its clients. We specialize in short term, Event Technology Rentals including Computers, Digital Signage, LED and LCD Video Walls and Interactive Touch Solutions to name a few. We provide all facets of technology to support our client events. We believe every client is a partner, working together to build a solution, bridging technology and people to ensure a flawless event.
ABCOMRENTS has a proven brand and service offering in the marketplace. Unsurpassed Service is what defines our company and the foundation of our culture. We are looking for someone with a strong attention to detail to join our fast paced company culture while striving for greater success.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Managing Director keeping him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Use discrete, good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas
- Compile documents for meetings and events, at times taking meeting minutes
- Prioritize multiple requests, often with immediate deadlines – handles matters efficiently, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion.
- Personal errands (lunch, rides to/from airport, etc)
- Attends conferences and tradeshows
- Special Projects assigned – researching information, analyzing data, and preparing written summary of findings.
- Data entry – Sale Orders, Quotes, etc.
- Maintain daily office function – incoming calls, mail/package acceptance and distribution, visitors, stocking, and overall organization.
- Minimum 2-4 years Administrative experience REQUIRED
- Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Professional and Self-Motivated with a can-do attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Full Time with Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Contribution
- Group-Term Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Growth in a company with limitless potential