ABCOMRENTS.com is a proven leader in providing technology rentals and services for clients across the United States. Over the past 28 years, ABCOMRENTS has sustained significant growth year over year by providing the highest level of service to its clients. We specialize in short term, Event Technology Rentals including Computers, Digital Signage, LED and LCD Video Walls and Interactive Touch Solutions to name a few. We provide all facets of technology to support our client events and we believe every client is a partner, working together to build a solution, bridging technology and people to ensure a flawless event.
ABCOMRENTS has a proven brand and service offering in the marketplace. Unsurpassed Service is what defines our company and the foundation of our culture. We are looking for someone to adapt to our company culture and strive for greater achievement.
About the Position
Our Chicago (Itasca, IL) location has an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator to work under our Marketing Strategist Team Lead. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will have hands on experience with our entire advertising & marketing structure. With a strong base, we will help you to grow your skill sets in social media advertising, digital art and asset management, extensive email campaigns and tradeshow coordination. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has a passion for creativity and building their skills in B2B marketing.
This role requires a strong attention to detail and organizational skills to ensure that we sell our brand not only to the right companies, but in the right way. The IT & Digital Signage Industry is a fast paced, high demand industry, so we are looking for a candidate that is resourceful in using marketing campaigns to drive sales.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Add/Edit and Maintain products in rental inventory on our website utilizing SEO words and meta data
- Support our new products by adding information on our internal sales platform
- Photoshop photo editing experience – other Adobe Suite experience a plus
- Take and utilize images of our products
- Manage social media presence
- Design full marketing email campaigns on a quarterly basis including invitations, blogs, e-newsletters, articles and advertisements
- Track and report measure success of marketing campaigns
- Support tradeshow exhibits
- Plan, budget and execute company culture marketing events held monthly
- Work closely with sales to generate new leads through marketing efforts
- Explore new ways to advertise, promote and educate our products and brand
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 1 years of professional experience
- Social media management
- Basic photography skills
- Pardot experience (or email campaign building)
- Artistic creativity and a ‘think outside the box’ attitude
- Comfortable working independently and task driven
- Experience in Adobe Suite a plus *Photoshop used most often
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
Full Time with Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Contribution
- Group-Term Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Growth in a company with limitless potential