Logistics Coordinator – Labor
ABCOMRENTS.com is a proven leader in providing technology rentals and services for clients across the United States. Over the past 28 years, ABCOMRENTS has sustained significant growth year over year by providing the highest level of service to its clients. We specialize in short term, Event Technology Rentals including Computers, Digital Signage, LED and LCD Video Walls and Interactive Touch Solutions to name a few. We provide all facets of technology to support our client events. We believe every client is a partner, working together to build a solution, bridging technology and people to ensure a flawless event.
ABCOMRENTS has a proven brand and service offering in the marketplace. Unsurpassed Service is what defines our company and the foundation of our culture. We are looking for someone to adapt to our company culture and strive for greater achievement.
Labor Coordinator for our Fulfillment Team
We have an immediate opening for a Logistics Coordinator position with focus on Labor Fulfilment. As the Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for sourcing labor for all of our full service events. This is a great role for someone who is process driven and communicates well with others
This role requires a strong attention to detail to ensure our technicians have everything they need to provide the best service possible to our clients. The AV and Computer Rental Industry is a fast paced, high demand industry, so we are looking for a candidate that is resourceful and has a positive “can do” attitude.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Book labor nationally for Abcomrents client events
- Research and book airfare and hotel accommodations for technicians
- Research Event Venues confirming move-in and out dates and times specific to clients provided event information
- Quote and Negotiate rates with our preferred freelancers and labor vendors for any outsourced labor.
- Effectively communicate with internal staff by providing necessary labor details before, during, and after the event.
- Proactively schedule post-show follow-ups with the technician and sales rep for final review.
- Resolve issues regarding missing, damage, and/or hours reported from our events.
- Process POs on our internal rental software program.
- Keep a detailed calendar for all sites to reference for labor information.
Education and Experience:
- Team, Customer & Service focused with the ability to adapt to our company culture
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Experience in Labor Coordination in corporate technology rental or IT/computer industry is a plus
- Comfortable working independently and providing excellent internal/external customer service
- Extremely detail-oriented and process flow driven with the ability to manage people
- Flexible schedule, we are in the Event Rental Industry which requires our team to be available. Including nights and weekends
Full Time with Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Contribution
- Group-Term Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Growth in a company with limitless potential