As the LED Solutions Specialist with ABCOMRENTS, your primary responsibility will be to lead the technical design and delivery of all LED opportunities nationally. You will be the primary contact for the sales team, offering technical design and support throughout the proposal phase, and then taking ownership through execution. You will also be involved with other solutions including Interactive Touch Solutions, IT Networking and Digital Signage. Critical to the success of the organization, the LED Solutions Specialist will contribute to the continued growth and expansion of the company’s LED offerings.
- Primary point of contact for all LED sales opportunities
- Work closely with the sales team in assuring quotes and design proposals are accurate and attainable.
- Participates in customer presentations and design conversations, as needed.
- Serves as the company’s LED technology expert; works with Product Specialist monitoring new technology introduction, researches & tracks technology trends to stay on the leading edge of LED technology and video processing.
- Works closely with the Inventory Control Team to manage LED tiles and accessories including break/fix.
- Provide continued development, mentoring, and training for Lead Field Service Technicians
- Ensure the highest level of service delivery to our customers.
- Partner with Sales and Operational leadership to improve communication and teamwork between sales, internal and field operations.
- Promote positive relations with our sales team through insightful training and development of current and new technology solutions.
- Creates performance excellence by identifying best practices, building measurement systems, and improving operational efficiency across all facets of the sales through operational delivery process.
- Ability to travel to meet with customers, support large LED projects and develop teams.
Education / Experience
- Team, Customer & Service focused with the ability to adapt to our company culture
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience in the industry
- Experience designing physical layouts and pixel maps for visual displays, such as video walls and LED walls
- Systems Engineering experience, in depth knowledge of video and image processing
- Experience in a live-events setting, specific to content delivery across varied visual display mediums
- Understanding of media in multiple formats, including the conversion of media between formats
- Knowledge of working with playback devices and video signal flow
- Extremely detail-oriented and process flow driven
- Demonstrated skills in multitasking and time management
- Comfortable working independently and providing excellent internal/external customer service
- Technology background and experience is crucial, as well as a desire to learn and understand new technology products and applications
Analysis / Problem Solving – Thoroughly thinks out and evaluates alternatives, innovative problem resolution, employs a pro-active approach and initiative to resolve challenges.
Collaboration – Makes an effort to work effectively and cooperatively with colleagues; establishes and maintains productive working relationships by involving other contributors as appropriate and thanking them for their assistance.
Action Orientation – Persists and finishes projects despite obstacles, or redirects when necessary; takes action and addresses opportunities with little supervision; take consideration to prevent mistakes or create opportunities.
Analytical Thinking – Uses a logical and systematic approach to accurately analyze data, challenges, and situations. Thoroughly thinks through and evaluates alternatives, innovative problem resolution, and pro-active initiative to resolve challenges.
- Full Time with Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Contribution
- Group-Term Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Growth in a company with limitless potential
Chicago, Dallas, Las Vegas