ABCOMRENTS.com is a proven leader in providing technology rentals and services for clients across the United States. Over the past 28 years, ABCOMRENTS has sustained significant growth year over year by providing the highest level of service to its clients. We specialize in short term, Event Technology Rentals including Computers, Digital Signage, LED and LCD Video Walls and Interactive Touch Solutions to name a few. We provide all facets of technology to support our client events. We believe every client is a partner, working together to build a solution, bridging technology and people to ensure a flawless event.
ABCOMRENTS has a proven brand and service offering in the marketplace. Unsurpassed Service is what defines our company and the foundation of our culture. We are looking for someone to adapt to our company culture and strive for greater achievement.
Under limited supervision, perform a variety of complex technical tasks which include LED troubleshooting know-how to isolate and resolve LED issues. Handle all repairs of failed components to ensure 100% operation of product/s via testing prior to releasing into rental inventory.
Following is a list of the job duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide daily technical troubleshooting and repairs of faulty LED parts.
- Conduct routing tests and solve mechanical or electronic problems involved in the operation of the products.
- Test and validate all repairs completed by outside sources.
- Complete all system tracking of material used to repair.
- Coordinate with LED manufacturer’s warranty or service work orders for defective units.
- Manage all LED repair tasks nationally.
- Provide Tech support as needed by inventory & operations teams.
- Streamline efficiencies through organization of repair work station.
- Complete proper tagging and tracking of repair parts and material in and out of inventory.
- Work with management and warehouse team for logistics and proper packaging of repaired parts.
- AS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical service repair certification or other technical related area plus 1-3 years’ minimum experience or equivalent technical training and 5+ years of LED/AV service center and repair center experience.
- Trouble-shooting skills related to electrical hardware and computer software.
- Soldering, Heat guns, circuit board repairs, mechanical repair, electrical repair and optical
- repair experience.
- Complex system circuit level repairs such as LED, LCD, CRT, Projection, Servers, lighting elements, moving heads, etc.
- Expert level service professional with ability to work with a high level of integrity and with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated ability to use sound independent judgment.
- Intermediate computer and networking skills.
- Ability and experience working with excel, word, access, power point, ERP/CRM systems.
- Managing work orders, quality assurance processes and documentation.
- AV industry or CTS certifications a plus.
Full Time with Benefits:
- $14 – $16/ hour
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Contribution
- Group-Term Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Growth in a company with limitless potential