As a Lead Field Service Technician your primary responsibility will be the point of contact before, during, and after IT and digital signage events. This may include but is not limited to the transportation, on-site installation, configuration, customer service, and/or troubleshooting of our IT and digital signage equipment. Evening and weekend work can be expected. Travel is required.
- Help support our Technical Account Executives by testing client content and giving educated suggestions to ensure the clients event goes seamlessly.
- The primary point person to all aspects which may include technical review, prep, set up and/or operation of IT and digital signage equipment for meetings, tradeshows, and corporate events.
- Skilled technician will be in-charge of the overall video-related aspects of the production. This person is responsible for the video switcher, displays; color matches and/or blends video projectors/LED tiles/NEC Seamless Panels.
- Face-to-face client interaction and STRONG customer service skills.
- The ability to think and work independently, meets deadlines, and have great attention to detail.
- Must have extensive knowledge setting up IT and digital signage components with the ability to troubleshoot and correct operational issues.
- Must have prevalent understanding of networking computers, laptops and printers in both a hard wired and wireless configuration.
- Best Buy Geek Squad or similar retail tech support is a plus.
- Trade show experience is a plus.
- Must have great communication skills as this position interacts directly with our customers.
- Requires loading and unloading of company vehicles.
- Must be able to lift 50+lbs
- Must be able to pass a drug test and back ground check.
- A clean driving record is required.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Contribution
- Group-Term Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Growth in a company with limitless potential
- Pay based on experience.
To be considered for this position, the following MUST be completed:
- Cover Letter introducing yourself
- Resume with Salary History including Base and total compensation
Job Type: Full-time
Chicago, Las Vegas, Orlando, Texas