ABCOMRENTS.com is a proven leader in providing technology rentals and services for clients across the United States. Over the past 28 years, ABCOMRENTS has sustained significant growth year over year by providing the highest level of service to its clients. We specialize in short term, Event Technology Rentals including Computers, Digital Signage, LED and LCD Video Walls and Interactive Touch Solutions to name a few. We provide all facets of technology to support our client events. We believe every client is a partner, working together to build a solution, bridging technology and people to ensure a flawless event.
ABCOMRENTS has a proven brand and service offering in the marketplace. Unsurpassed Service is what defines our company and the foundation of our culture. We are looking for someone to adapt to our company culture and strive for greater achievement.
Our Itasca, IL location has an immediate opening for an Inventory Assistant position. As the Inventory Assistant, you will maintain the resale of our off rental equipment. This is a great opportunity for an entry level position someone who has a strong skillset in researching and posting technology for resale.
This role requires a strong attention to detail and organizational skills to ensure our most important asset to our company, EQUIPMENT, is accounted for at all times. The AV and Computer Rental Industry is a fast paced, high demand industry, so we are looking for a candidate that is resourceful and has a positive “can do” attitude.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Catalogue off-rental equipment for resale. Including pictures & individual asset descriptions.
- Manage listings of resale items on websites. Example: eBay and Shopify accounts.
- Market and reach out to potential buyers. Bulk refurbished technology companies.
- Determine fair market cost of equipment for resale. Including defining the cost of repair vs. equipment worth.
- Research and administer repairs in-house.
- Strip non-repairable equipment for parts and inventory for reference on internal repairs.
- Preform physical counts of in-house equipment as needed.
- Participate in annual inventory, monthly cycle and spot counts.
- Maintain warehouse standards of organization, cleanliness and safety.
- Assist the Fulfillment Department with day to day responsibilities.
Education and Experience:
- Team, Customer & Service focused with the ability to adapt to our company culture
- Minimum 1 years of professional experience
- Comfortable working independently and task driven
- Flexible schedule, we are in the Event Rental Industry which requires our team to be available. Including nights and weekends
Full Time with Benefits:
- Salary position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Group-Term Life Insurance
- STD & LTD
- 401K Retirement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays