ABCOM TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC is a proven leader in providing technology rentals and services for clients across the United States. Over the past 28 years, ABCOM TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC has sustained significant growth year over year by providing the highest level of service to its clients. We specialize in short term, Event Technology Rentals including Computers, Digital Signage, LED and LCD Video Walls and Interactive Touch Solutions to name a few. We provide all facets of technology to support our client events. We believe every client is a partner, working together to build a solution, bridging technology and people to ensure a flawless event.
ABCOM TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC has a proven brand and service offering in the marketplace. Unsurpassed Service is what defines our company and the foundation of our culture. We are looking for someone to adapt to our company culture and strive for greater achievement.
Inventory Assistant to our National Inventory Control Lead
Our Itasca location has an immediate opening for an Assistant position to our National Inventory Control Lead. As the inventory Assistant, you will involve hands on inventory management including repairing, warranty coordination, preparation for resale of off rental equipment, and overall organization. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has a passion for technology and how things work.
This role requires a strong attention to detail and organizational skills to ensure our most important asset to our company, EQUIPMENT, is accounted for at all times. The AV and Computer Rental Industry is a fast paced, high demand industry, so we are looking for a candidate that is resourceful and has a positive “can do” attitude.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Determine the nature of equipment damages and/or defects and follows through with repairs.
- Arranges RMAs (return merchandise authorization) for inventory under warranty
- Research and administer repairs in-house. Determine cost of repair vs. equipment worth.
- Strip non-repairable equipment for parts and inventory for reference on internal repairs. Oversee the disposal of equipment deemed for recycling.
- Catalogue off-rental equipment for resale. Work with resale team to list items on resale websites.
- Preform physical counts of in-house equipment as needed.
- Participate in annual inventory, monthly cycle and spot counts.
- Maintain warehouse standards of organization, cleanliness and safety.
- Assist the National Inventory Control Lead with day to day responsibilities.
Education and Experience:
- Team, Customer & Service focused with the ability to adapt to our company culture
- Minimum 1 years of professional experience
- Previous solder and/or technology repair a plus
- Comfortable working independently and task driven
- Flexible schedule, we are in the Event Rental Industry which requires our team to be available. Including nights and weekends
Full Time with Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Contribution
- Group-Term Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Growth in a company with limitless potential