ABCOMRENTS.com is a proven leader in providing technology rentals and services for clients across the United States. Over the past 28 years, ABCOMRENTS has sustained significant growth year over year by providing the highest level of service to its clients. We specialize in short term, Event Technology Rentals including Computers, Digital Signage, LED and LCD Video Walls and Interactive Touch Solutions to name a few. We provide all facets of technology to support our client events. We believe every client is a partner, working together to build a solution, bridging technology and people to ensure a flawless event.
ABCOMRENTS has a proven brand and service offering in the marketplace. Unsurpassed Service is what defines our company and the foundation of our culture. We are looking for someone to adapt to our company culture and strive for greater achievement.
Human Resources Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Supports the human resources department by screening and interviewing applicants; orienting new employees; administering employee benefit programs.
- Provides candidates by screening, scheduling and interviewing applicants.
- Administers health plans and programs by advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, tracking vacation, sick, and personal time (PTO).
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development
- 1 to 3 years of administrative experience in Human Resources positions
- Familiar with recruiting, employment law, and employee relations
- Strong verbal and written communication ability
- Ability to work independently as well as in a high functioning team
Skills and Qualifications:
Administrative Writing Skills, Verbal Communication, Maintaining Employee Files, Orienting Employees, Benefits Administration, Interviewing Skills, Professionalism, Organization, and Teamwork. .
Full Time with Benefits:
Health, Dental, & Vision
Company Paid Basic Life
Paid Time Off