ABCOMRENTS.com is a proven leader in providing technology rentals and services for clients across the United States. Over the past 28 years, ABCOMRENTS has sustained significant growth year over year by providing the highest level of service to its clients. We specialize in short term, Event Technology Rentals including Computers, Digital Signage, LED and LCD Video Walls and Interactive Touch Solutions to name a few. We provide all facets of technology to support our client events. We believe every client is a partner, working together to build a solution, bridging technology and people to ensure a flawless event.
ABCOMRENTS has a proven brand and service offering in the marketplace. Unsurpassed Service is what defines our company and the foundation of our culture. We are looking for someone to adapt to our company culture and strive for greater achievement.
Administrative Assistant – Logistics
We have 2 immediate openings for an Administrative Assistant position with our Fulfilment Team. As the Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for 3 main functional areas: Order Processing, Event Confirmation and Freight Coordination. This is a great role for someone looking to learn all functioning aspects of the Corporate Technology Rental industry.
This role will require a very detailed mindset to ensure our client’s events go flawless. This is a fast paced, high demand industry, so we are looking for a candidate that is inventive and has a positive “can do” attitude.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Processing paperwork for all orders
- Daily validations with clients to confirm delivery, set, and/or pickup times and locations are correct.
- Research Event Venues confirming move-in and out dates and times specific to clients provided event information
- Quote and Negotiate rates with our preferred freight carrier vendor list for both Domestic and International shipments.
- Effectively communicate with internal staff by providing necessary freight costs for quoting as well as track and trace of shipments
- Proactively track and provide status updates of customer shipments
- Resolve issues from carriers as they arise, such as delays, missing contact information, damages or missing pieces during transit, customer issues, etc.
Education and Experience:
- Team, Customer & Service focused with the ability to adapt to our company culture
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Experience in Freight Logistics in corporate technology rental or IT/computer industry is a plus
- Comfortable working independently and providing excellent internal/external customer service
- Extremely detail-oriented and process flow driven with the ability to manage people
- Flexible schedule, we are in the Event Rental Industry which requires our team to be available. Including nights and weekends
Full Time with Benefits:
- $30K – $35K annually
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Group-Term Life Insurance
- STD & LTD
- 401K Retirement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays