As the Administrative Assistant to the Logistics Team, you will be responsible for 3 main functional areas: Order Processing, Event Confirmation and Freight Coordination. This is a great role for someone looking to learn all functioning aspects of the Corporate Technology Rental industry.
This role will require a very detailed mindset to ensure our client’s events go flawless. This is a fast paced, high demand industry, so we are looking for a candidate that is inventive and has a positive “can do” attitude.
As the Administrative Assistant for Logistics with ABCOMRENTS:
- Processing paperwork for all reservations
- Daily validations with clients to confirm delivery, set, and/or pickup times and locations are correct.
- Research Event Venues confirming move-in and out dates and times specific to clients provided event information
- Quote and Negotiate rates with our preferred freight carrier vendor list for both Domestic and International shipments.
- Effectively communicate with internal staff by providing necessary freight costs for quoting as well as track and trace of shipments
- Proactively track and provide status updates of customer shipments
- You will be responsible for handling the front end import/export filing of freight shipments
- Serve as point of contact for brokers, providing them with necessary data for customs filings, responding to questions/concerns.
- Resolve issues from carriers as they arise, such as delays, missing contact information, damages or missing pieces during transit, customer issues, etc.
- Team, Customer & Service focused with the ability to adapt to our company culture
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Experience in International Logistics with Ocean and Air Experience in corporate technology rental or IT/computer industry is a plus
- Comfortable working independently and providing excellent internal/external customer service
- Extremely detail-oriented and process flow driven with the ability to manage people
- Flexible schedule, we are in the Event Rental Industry which requires our team to be available. Including nights and weekends
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Contribution
- Group-Term Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Growth in a company with limitless potential
To be considered for this position, the following must be completed:
- Resume with Salary History Range with Compensation Package