ABCOMRENTS.com is a proven leader in providing technology rentals and services for clients across the United States. Over the past 28 years, ABCOMRENTS has sustained significant growth year over year by providing the highest level of service to its clients. We specialize in short term, Event Technology Rentals including Computers, Digital Signage, LED and LCD Video Walls and Interactive Touch Solutions to name a few. We provide all facets of technology to support our client events. We believe every client is a partner, working together to build a solution, bridging technology and people to ensure a flawless event.
ABCOMRENTS has a proven brand and service offering in the marketplace. Unsurpassed Service is what defines our company and the foundation of our culture. We are looking for someone to adapt to our company culture and strive for greater achievement.
Account Specialist – Sales
We have 1 immediate opening for an Inside Sales/Customer Service Assistant position with our Sales Team. You will be responsible for 2 main functional areas: Order Entry and Coordination. This position will be sales support for immediate customer needs, quote and order administration and follow-up for customer fulfillment inquiries. This person will work closely with sales and sales management to manage existing clients’ orders. This is a great developmental role for someone looking to learn all functioning aspects of the Corporate Technology Rental industry.
This role will require a very detailed mindset to ensure our client’s events go flawless. This is a fast paced, high demand industry, so we are looking for a candidate that is driven and has a positive “can do” attitude.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare quotes/orders through proprietary rental industry software.
- Respond to inquiries and support the selling process for the sales team.
- Communicate with customers and internal partners to execute the orders.
- Perform various other administrative tasks to support sales activity.
Education and Experience:
- Team, Customer & Service focused with the ability to adapt to our company culture
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience
- Extremely detail-oriented and process flow driven
- Demonstrated skills in multitasking and time management
- Comfortable working independently and providing excellent internal/external customer service
- Technology background and experience is a plus OR desire to learn and understand technology products
Full Time with Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Contribution
- 401K Retirement Contribution
- Group-Term Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Growth in a company with limitless potential
Chicago, Las Vegas