As the Quality Control Repair Technician, you will be responsible for a key area of our company – Inventory. This role will require a very detailed mindset to ensure inventory is well managed and functioning.
The position entails managing over 2000+ unique inventory Product IDs with thousands of individual items within those Product IDs. You will be the point person for inventory repairs, damages and warranty items. This will involve dealing with manufacturers and vendors to find replacement part numbers as well as setup RMAs. This area of focus is vital to maximizing inventory availability for revenue generation. This is a fast paced, high demand industry, so we are looking for a candidate that is inventive and has a positive “can do” attitude.
As the Quality Control Repair Technician with ABCOMRENTS:
- Effectively communicate with department supervisors to status of inventory.
- Work with inventory control system to manage equipment and reporting.
- Manage all inventory repairs, damages and both warranty and out of warranty items.
- Maintain warehouse standards of organization, cleanliness and safety
- Reports to our National Inventory Control Lead to help support any necessary inventory actions.
- Support our Operations Team with Quality Control standards and testing
- Team, Customer & Service focused with the ability to adapt to our company culture
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in technology or electronic repair
- Must have an understanding of technology including audio visual & IT equipment and services
- Experience in corporate technology rental or IT/computer industry is preferred
- Extremely detail-oriented and process flow driven
- Flexible schedule. We are in the Event Rental Industry which requires our team to be available.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Contribution
- Group-Term Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Personal Growth in a company with limitless potential
To be considered for this position, the following must be completed:
- Resume with Salary History including base and total compensation